Ocean Fab offers a complete assortment of manufacturing capabilities throughout the globe. Located in Houston, Texas – we have our own fleet of 18 wheeler trucks rolling all over Texas, Louisiana and down to the Mexico border. – as well as our quayside waterfront facility on the busiest port in North America – The Port of Houston.
While our core competency is in manufacturing our own products and metal fabrication, our partners and principals offer a wide range of contract manufacturing solutions:
- Lasers – From the .004 tolerances and up to 7/8″” steel cutting offered by our industrial lasers and 3D tube lasers to our
- EPC – Engineering & Design / Procurement / Construction (build, fabrication, and manufacturing operations)
- Heavy Fabrication – 6,500 ton quayside load out capability and heavy lifting operations, including a 250 ton Manitowoc crawler crane and 60 ton / 60′ hook height, high bay overhead lifting cranes.
- Subsea Fabrication
- Offshore / Topside Fabrication
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Ergonomic Office Equipment
- Decorative Concrete – Concrete planters, sinks, countertops, fireplace surrounds, and fountains.
Logistics: We can provide quayside waterfront loadout, layout, and FAT testing for ocean going and Gulf of Mexico logistics. Worldwide relationships and contacts for equipment, shipyards, and service sales
- Develop heavy lifting and dockside logitics
- Develop Project Movement and flow plans and schedules
- Tow and barge options
- Rigging and Heavy lift Transporters
- Construction, Overhauls, and Repair Work flow and progress review
- Engineering and Design to Build
Our principals have strong experience in the following areas:
• Onshore, Inland Marine, Offshore Supply, Drilling, Production, Cargo, and Facilities
• US Gulf, US East Coast, US West Coast, Mexico, Caribbean, Brazil, North Sea, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Australia
• Classing Societies with Standards certification and compliance
• Subsea fabrication and offshore construction
• Equipment manufacturing, service, and sales