Skid Fabrication Capacity – Houston, Texas
We have the capacity to fabricate many styles of skids – Turnkey. We are only limited by our crane tonnage, hook height and door size. Even then, we can (and have) rented equipment to handle larger fabricated skid projects with higher weights.
*Please note, that the capacities listed below do not limit us from doing larger skid assemblies. We can handle 30 tons or more by renting a couple of hydraulic lifts and mobile crane to move it around our facility. We’ve done a 96,000 lb. pressure vessels – no problem. We can also source the coating / painting of these large skids that can handle 30T or more.
- Overhead Hook Height: 28 feet
- Overhead Crane Tonnages: 20T Crane with (2) 10T hooks plus 10T Crane with (2) 5T hooks
- Overhead Door Dimensions: 24 x 26H
- Square Footage Under Roof: 20,000 sq. ft
- Positioners for Rolling Pipe: 11 all different sizes
- Sub-Arc Welding Machines: 5
- TIG Welding Machines: 20
- Outside Lay Down Space: 2 acres
- Plate Cutting: Plasma – 20x10x 3/8 Torch – 20x10x4”
- Plate Bending: 10 foot by 3/8 ths
NDT Capabilities: MT/PT We have a level II certified technician for Mag Particle (MT) and Dye Penetrant (PT) examination in house, and have a third party contractor that can provide a Level III when necessary.
RT/UT/VT We have a third party contractor that provides X-Ray Testing (RT) and Ultrasonic Testing (UT), which includes a level II as a standard with a level III technician when necessary. For visual inspections (VT), we use Certified Welding Inspectors to AWS D1.1, also supplied by a third party.